Victoria Erickson Quotes

Solitude isn’t loneliness. Solitude is when the entire serene universe seems to surround and hold you quietly.
"Most of my time is spent with words, as they have been my passion since I could hold a pencil. I find them to be fascinating- the way the sound, shape, and texture of words can move off a page and through the cells, weaving through ones veins, and circling to the heart." Source: victoriaerickson

Contribute to the Life-Health-Relax project that improves the quality of life through thoughtful quotes, wisdoms and light when you purchase my relaxing music »

Listen to Good Music

More playlists »
Playlist that is full of beautiful music on a YouTube. If you're a fan of genres: Alternative, Folk, Indie, Instrumental, Jazz, Soul, RnB, Pop, Rock ... I think you will enjoy this.

Need To Relax?

Rest your body, relax your mind and recharge your soul with this relaxing music videos.

Follow Me


Bandcamp | PayPal | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | Mix | Reddit