Macy Gray - I Try [Pop/RnB]


"Macy Gray (born Natalie McIntyre September 6, 1967) from Canton, Ohio is a Grammy Award winning neo soul/R&B singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. To date, Macy has released five studio albums, one compilation album and a live album. She has acted in a number of movies including Training Day, Idlewild, and Lackawanna Blues, Gray is best known for her international hit single "I Try", taken from her multi-platinum debut album On How Life Is. Other hits include "Sweet Baby," "Do Something," "When I See You," and "Beauty in the World." Source: Last.fm

Contribute to the Life-Health-Relax project that improves the quality of life through thoughtful quotes, wisdoms and light when you purchase ths relaxing music »

Listen to This

Individual genres playlists here »
A playlist where I collect my favourite indie/alternative, pop/rock, jazz/soul songs. I think you'll like it.

Need To Relax?

Rest your body, relax your mind and recharge your soul with this relaxing music videos.

Follow Me


Bandcamp | PayPal | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Mix | Reddit