Chrisette Michele - If I Have My Way [Neo-soul]

✅ If you like this music, try listening to this Playlist. This may be your new favorite Playlist »


"Grammy award-winning Chrisette Michele Payne (born c. 1982), known professionally as Chrisette Michele, is an American R&B singer on the Def Jam Recordings record label. She has been featured on such popular hiphop albums as Jay-Z's Kingdom Come and Nas' Hip Hop Is Dead. She sings in a jazz style reminiscent of past singers such as Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald." Source: Last.fm

Contribute to the Life-Health-Relax project that improves the quality of life through thoughtful quotes, wisdoms and light when you purchase ths relaxing music »

Listen to This

Individual genres playlists here »
A playlist where I collect my favourite indie/alternative, pop/rock, jazz/soul songs. I think you'll like it.

Need To Relax?

Rest your body, relax your mind and recharge your soul with this relaxing music videos.

Follow Me


Bandcamp | PayPal | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Mix | Reddit